Forum

Bienvenue Invité 

Afficher/Cacher l'entête

Bienvenue utilisateur invité, publier sur ce forum requiert une inscription.

Pages: [1]
Auteur Discussion: back into the NH
vv1122365
Pro
Publier back into the NH
le: February 28, 2019, 04:29

MUNICH, Germany -- Sergio Ramos has his redemption, Cristiano Ronaldo has his goal record and Real Madrid is one win away from the long-awaited "Decima." Real Madrid carried out coach Carlo Ancelottis game plan to perfection and routed title holder Bayern Munich 4-0 on Tuesday to reach its first Champions League final in 12 years. Madrid will play either Chelsea or city rival Atletico Madrid in the May 24 final in Lisbon. Madrid, a 5-0 aggregate winner over Bayern, will be seeking a record 10th title -- "La Decima" in Spanish. "We played a perfect game in the first half, we defended very well and pressed very high," Ancelotti said. "We used the space we had for counters, with some great passing." Madrid had never won in Munich in 10 previous matches, losing nine of them. But this time, Ancelottis team put its stamp on the game early and struck with awesome efficiency -- something its Italian coach had promised ahead of the match. Madrids sweeping, fast counterattacks paced by Ronaldo, Karim Benzema, Gareth Bale and Angel Di Maria, along with its tenacious tackling when Bayern tried to come out of the hosts own half, were a huge problem for Bayerns defence. However, the first two goals came from set pieces, as well as the last. Ramos, who missed the crucial penalty when Madrid lost to Bayern at the same stage in 2012 in a shootout, scored those first two goals and Ronaldo added two more to break the Champions League season record with a tally of 16. Ramos headed the first from a corner taken by Luka Modric in the 16th and nodded in the second four minutes later after a free kick from Angel Di Maria. "We prepared the set pieces and we used them to make things easy for us," Ancelotti said. "We knew they defend with a zone, not man to man." Ronaldo made it 3-0 to Madrid in the 34th minute after a perfectly executed counterattack and completed the victory with a free kick in the 89th as he shattered Barcelona star Lionel Messis record of 14 goals in a season. "Goals are great, satisfying on a personal level, but what matters is what we did as a team. The overall result was deserved," Ramos said. "Its a dream come true. Its a dream game, fantastic for all Madrid fans." After the final whistle, Madrid players put on T-shirts with the words Now for the 10th. It was a bitter defeat for Bayern coach Pep Guardiola, who had enjoyed so much success against Madrid when he was in charge of Barcelona. Bayern was seeking to become the first team to defend the Champions League title but instead slumped to its worst home defeat in the competition, and equaled its heaviest loss overall -- 4-0 away to Barcelona in 2009. Guardiola bemoaned the lack of possession in the first half -- although UEFA statistics show Bayern had two-thirds of possession for the game. "We didnt have ball possession and thats why we had no control," Guardiola said. "Its a great disappointment. 0-4 sounds very bitter," Bayern captain Philipp Lahm said. "We wanted a lot, but we failed tactically in the first half." Madrid had lost three consecutive semifinals, including a 2012 shootout when Ramos missed a penalty. Of five previous semifinal series against Bayern, Madrid had won only one. Coming into the match, Madrid had only two wins in 27 outings in Germany, with six draws. But Ancelotti had won with AC Milan in Bavaria and believed he could do it again. "Id won here, so thats why I felt confident about our chances here," the Italian said. "After 12 years to return to the Champions League final is very good for us." Holding midfielder Xabi Alonso will miss Madrids 13th final because of accumulated yellow cards. There is a good omen for Madrid: every time it had defeated a title holder, it went on to win the title -- in 1998, 2000 and 2002, the last two times getting through past Bayern, it the semifinals and quarterfinals, respectively. Madrid had won only two of its 27 previous matches in Germany, with six draws, but it has eliminated three German teams this season in succession -- Schalke, last seasons runner-up Borussia Dortmund and now Bayern. Ancelotti won the competition twice as a player with AC Milan in 1989 and 1990 -- under the European Cup format -- and then twice as coach of Milan in 2003 and 2007. Comprar Vans Baratas Online . Next up is another showdown with Michigan. Payne scored 18 points, Branden Dawson had 14 and No. 22 Michigan State beat No. 12 Wisconsin 83-75 on Saturday to reach the Big Ten tournament championship. Vans Baratas Online . And theyre pointing to the NHLs biggest market: Toronto. With Gretzky paid out for what is believed to be $7 to 8 million, Gretzky may be eager to get back into the NHL and TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger reports that the Maple Leafs are very much interested in The Great Ones services. http://www.baratasvans.es/ . The hard-serving 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., became the first Canadian to be ranked in the Top 10 on the ATP World Tour thanks to his runner-up performance at Rogers Cup in Montreal. Vans Baratas En España . -- DeMarcus Cousins had 29 points, nine rebounds and six steals to lead the Sacramento Kings to their third straight preseason win, a 107-90 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Thursday night. Vans Outlet Online España .Y. -- Mike Zigomaniss goal at 5:53 of the third period stood up as the winner as the Rochester Americans hung on to defeat the visiting Hamilton Bulldogs 3-2 on Saturday in American Hockey League action. ATLANTA -- The Cincinnati Reds placed catcher Devin Mesoraco on the 15-day disabled list Saturday with a strained left hamstring, and injured closer Aroldis Chapman made a "big step" in his recovery from facial fractures. Mesoraco hurt his hamstring while scoring from second in Friday nights 5-4 loss at Atlanta. Chapman was hit by a line drive during an exhibition game on March 19, breaking his nose and a bone above his left eye. The left-hander looked strong while throwing 43 pitches in batting practice before Saturday nights game against the Braves. The session was divided into two "innings," separated by a five-minute break. It was Chapmans second time throwing batting practice and his first without a protective screen in front of the mound. He is scheduled to throw another simulated game on Tuesday in Cincinnati before beginning a rehab stint in the minors. "I think it was a big step today to throw without a protective screen for the first time since the incident happened," Reds manager Bryan Price said. "I thought it was a big step, and if one more outing makes him feel physically and mentally more prepared to face hitters in a game situation, thats great." Chapman said he is still regaining the stamina he needs to feel ready for games. "I think everything weent well," Chapman said through a translator.dddddddddddd "I dont feel physically the same way I was feeling in spring training but I believe with a little work I will be in the physical shape that I want to be." Chapman said he wasnt worried about throwing without the protective screen normally used in batting practice. "Actually, Im really positive," he said. "Since everything that happened to me, Ive been really positive. I didnt have a bad thought that this could happen again, that I could have any trauma to my head again." Price said he does not think Chapman will need a long stay in the minors. "I hate to put a number on it because that would be reckless, but after we send him out I dont think it will be much more than a week," Price said. Right-hander Jonathan Broxton has four saves as the fill-in closer. Third baseman Todd Frazier was held out of the lineup after leaving Friday nights game with tightness in his left leg. Price said Frazier probably could have started if needed. The Reds recalled catcher Tucker Barnhart from Triple-A Louisville to play behind Brayan Pena. Neftali Soto is making his first career start at third base against the Braves. Barnhart, Soto and Ramon Santiago took turns in the batters box against Chapman. ' ' '

Pages: [1]
Mingle Forum by cartpauj
Version: 1.0.33.2 ; Page chargée en: 0.098 secondes.

Dépannage informatique lille
Récupération de données
domicile lille informatique
Assistance informatique lille
Réparation PC lille
Lille, Ronchin, Fâches-Thumesnil, Roubaix, Tourcoing, Marcq-en-Baroeul, La Madeleine, Mons-en-Baroeul, Lambersart, wasquehal, Loos, Croix, Bondues, Marquettes-Les-Lille, Mouvaux, Roncq, Hem, Hellemmes, Lezennes, Fives, Villeneuve d’Ascq, Lesquin, Wattignies, Haubourdin, Armentières, Lomme, Comines, Wervicq, Bousbecque, neuville-en-ferrain, halluin, menin, quesnoy-sur-deûle, deulémont, pérenchies, prémesques, capinghem, mouscron